€40 RENTAL WEEKEND RATE
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT TO BOOK
€50 DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT POINT OF COLLECTION
Ideal for serving one beer at a time where electricity is not available!
Rental includes CO2, regulator, all necessary hoses/fittings, and step by step setup instructions. All you’d provide is the keg and ice!
How does a jockey box work?
The beer is run through a lengthy stainless steel coil that’s covered with ice and water. The lengthy coil creates a longer contact time between the beer and the icy water inside the cooler, giving the beer more time to become cold. This allows the beer to be dispensed from the tap at 2-4 degrees celsius (the perfect beer temperature), even when the keg is at room temperature.
Coil Cooler Use Tips:
- It’s recommended that the ice/water bath is maintained at 0°-5° C
- It’s important to replenish the ice in the bath and pour off excessive water to maintain the temperature
- The coil must be completely submerged in the ice/water bath. Exposed coil can lead to foamy beer
- Always use cubed ice; crushed ice melts too quickly
- When dispensing at room temperature, 30-35 pounds of applied pressure is required
Enter size chart here