Job Vacancy: Part Time Accounts/Bookkeeper
Salary: €15.00 per hour
The role is part time 8-12hrs Ideally from 9:00 until 13:00 two or three days per week however the company can be flexible for the right candidate.
Opportunity to grow the role with the business as it evolves.
We are a small, rapidly growing Craft Brewing Company here in Sligo. We're accepting applications for a new role at the brewery, which we're looking to fill immediately. The position requires an educational background in accounting and finance, experience with our existing software Xero, or similar accounting packages, and whilst an interest in beer may be useful, we only require a deep love for full reconciled accounts and attention to detail.
- Weekly payroll.
- Data Entry to Xero inputting of purchase invoices
- Posting of bank transactions on a regular basis
- Identifying cost savings and improvements.
- Assistance in preparation of internal reports for management
- Liaising with Customers and resolving invoice queries
- Providing key reports to management
Monthly Management Reports:
- The production and presentation of monthly management reports, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Debtors and Creditor listings
- Reconciliation of debtors and sending of monthly statements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Reviewing and approving all company tax returns and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Filing of Monthly Excise Duty
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Xero an advantage
- Commercially minded
- 2+ years in a similar role
We are accepting applications from now until 5pm on Monday the 28th of September, and are looking to fill this role immediately. Apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lough Gill Brewery is currently searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working assistant brewer. If you are passionate about craft beer, are hard-working, a good problem solver, great multi-tasker and team player this may be the job for you. The ideal person will be self-motivated and willing to develop an understanding of the general brewing process. Ideally but not required you will have relevant prior experience
- Supporting and assisting our head brewer in all activities to the production of our beer.
- You will have responsibilities across a spectrum of tasks from pulling together a grist bill through cleaning tanks to dry-hopping beers and doing transfers.
- You will work in all phases of the packaging process. Responsibilities in packaging area will include all aspects of operating our canning line. You will keg draught beer.
- You will be responsible for accurately recording the progress of the beer from brew day to packaging, and will partake in the stocktaking and ordering routine of the brewery.
- You will undertake a variety of additional duties dependent upon your skill set
- We are happy for all the Brewing Team to contribute to recipe development and production scheduling.
- Training will be given.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion and knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- As this is a physically demanding role – the applicant must be physically, fit, strong and healthy.
- We will offer an industry-standard remuneration package based on your skill level.
ABOUT LOUGH GILL BREWING COMPANY:
Lough Gill Brewing Company was founded in 2016 with the aim of restoring the lost tradition of brewing to Sligo Town. The team at Lough Gill is passionate about producing great craft beer with the best ingredients, we produce a range of core, seasonal and Limited Edition beers available throughout Ireland as well as Italy, Spain, France, Holland the US, and Russia. Apply by sending a CV to email@example.com