Lough Gill Brewery is currently searching for an enthusiastic, well-organised, hard-working brewery assistant on full time basis. If you have a passion for the beer industry, are hard-working and have a good sense of humour - this may be the job for you! As we are a fast-growing company, this is an opportunity to join a company where career progression opportunities will be available in the coming years as the company grows.
• Service Calls to Local draft accounts
• Deliveries Locally within Sligo
• Packaging into kegs, cans
• Managing assembling and dispatching orders.
• Cleaning kegs.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own.
• Well Organised
• Attention to detail.
• As this is a physically demanding role – the applicant must be physically, fit, strong and healthy.
• Applicant must be over 25 with a Full, clean driver’s license.
ABOUT LOUGH GILL BREWING COMPANY:
Lough Gill Brewing Company was founded in 2016 with the aim of restoring the lost tradition of brewing to Sligo Town. The team at Lough Gill is passionate about producing great craft beer with the best ingredients, they produce a range of core, seasonal and Limited Edition beers available throughout Ireland as well as many Export Markets.
Apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org