Terms and Conditions
By using our website and buying products from us you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions as set out below. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We NEVER make your personal details available to third parties without your consent.
- If at any time you want to know what information we hold about you, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with details of all the information we hold about you.
- If you wish to remove your information at any time, please let us know and we will remove it straight away.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to our email newsletters you can do so at any stage by using the links in the emails we send you.
- All information is kept in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act, May 2018, and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- We require any purchaser of alcohol purchased to confirm they are aged 18 years or older.
- In completing this order you are confirming that both the person placing the order and the recipient of the goods ordered are aged 18 years or over.
- Where any of our drivers are in doubt as to the age of the person receiving the goods, they reserve the right to request proof of age and / or retain the goods until they can be received by a person of or above the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- The prices for goods displayed for sale are as set out on the website and are inclusive of VAT and Duty at rates valid at the time of purchase.
- Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made in full prior to good being dispatched.
- If you are not happy with a product, delivery or any other aspect of our service, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
- If you wish, you may cancel you order at any stage up to the point of dispatch at no charge.
- If you order is canceled after dispatch you will incur the relevant delivery charges.
- Once you order is received and you wish to return it, you may do so up to 14 days. Contact us by phone or email and we will advise you on the best method of return.
- You will be required to return the goods, unopened and as new.
- You will be fully reimbursed for your purchase within 14 days of returning your order. In these circumstances, you will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods.
- All sales, refunds and returns are processed by our partners at Fox's Den, Keash Ballymote Co' Sligo.